The black dog was given water and rushed on blue-lights to an animal hospital where his temperature was recorded at 102°F.
This isn't the first time Mya, who is six, had kidnapped a turtle.
"She can still open her mouth and breathe and pant; the mask really just makes her less accurate at hunting, capturing and consuming the grasshoppers."
The camera pans to a priceless scene of Turbo towering contentedly over his tiny pool.
“Buddy is still understandably a little nervous around the rest of the Wellbeing Dog team, but he’s a lovely calming presence."
Blaze went fully blind in October 2020.
Vets believe he contracted a flesh eating bacterial infection, likely from a spider or snake bite.
"Her expressions make my heart swell."
He has already recovered and does not need any further medication - so the playful pup can now be re-homed.
“It was a real happy ending. He’s a fabulous dog, a one of a kind."